Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5vf6pm/united_arab) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "United Arab Emirates Oil Markets, 2012" to their offering.
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in United Arab Emirates. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in United Arab Emirates. The report compares the investment environment in United Arab Emirates with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in United Arab Emirates together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in United Arab Emirates for the period 2005-2016.
- Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in United Arab Emirates.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the United Arab Emirates's energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the United Arab Emirates including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today