Since the year 2000, LHR Marine has been working alongside high quality Mooring Equipment manufacturer Feuerstein to supply the finest range Offshore Mooring Accessories.
Part of the ever growing Feuerstein range is the Roller J-Chaser which has been designed to eliminate the Wear from Prolonged Wire Rope Usage
The Roller J-Chaser was developed to recover embedded anchors and mooring lines from the seabed where no Permanent Chaser has been installed, or when the normal recovery method has failed. It can also be used to keep the chain free from a pipeline during the deployment of anchors. The material of the Roller J-Chaser is softer than the wire or chain and this makes the Roller J-Chaser sacrificial between the two so that the chain or wire does not get damaged during operation.
Features of the Roller J-Chaser include:
• Includes Roller Designed To Eliminate the Wear from Prolonged Wire Rope Usage
• Developed to Recover Embedded Anchors
• New Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Optimised Design
• Comparatively Light Compared To Other Chasing Equipment
• Safer and Easier To Handle
• Made Of Quenched & Tempered CrMo Steel
• No Recorded Failures in Service
• Bespoke Design and Branding Available
LHR Marine’s reputation for selling Mooring Equipment is well known internationally and they also represent top quality manufacturers of: Working at Height Equipment, Lifting & Handling Equipment, Marine Safety Products, Anti-Slip Solutions, Workwear, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and Industrial Supplies. LHR Marine’s recent successes include global agreements with major subsea shipping companies and international mooring companies which have been established from their service provision for over the last ten years from Aberdeen, Scotland and Perth, Australia.
Source: LHR Marine