Reasons to attend Middle East Sulphur 2017
* Explore the entire sulphur value chain: from the
operational aspects of safe, efficient and environmentally responsible
production of sulphur through to the marketing and distribution of
sulphur to key consumers.
* Understand the market dynamics underpinning the global sulphur industry, including insights into the role of the Middle East as one of the world’s largest sulphur producers and demand updates from key consumers.
* Learn about the latest technical developments and operational know-how through a comprehensive technical programme devoted to sharing best practice and enabling peer-to-peer knowledge transfer.
* Interact with peers from throughout the sulphur industry through workshops, clinics, roundtable discussions and high-level networking opportunities.
* Address your specific operational challenges with technical experts in the exhibition.
Key themes to be explored:
• Exploring the sulphur value chain from production to consumption
• Demand outlooks from the fertilizer sector with a focus on global phosphate market dynamics
• Regional demand insights from key consumption regions including China and Brazil
• Assessing the agricultural importance of sulphur and exploring the market for sulphur-enhanced fertilizers
• Dry bulk shipping, current trends and outlook
• Demand from industrial sectors
• The CRU View on how sulphur demand will evolve over the next 3-5 years
* An in-depth two day technical programme, workshops and post conference technical training
Who should attend?
CRU Middle East Sulphur will attract a wide variety of professionals from across the entire sulphur value chain from both technical and commercial divisions involved in sulphur, oil and gas processing industries.
Special offer for Commercial delegates:
Save 15% off the current rate using special code ‘OilGas15’ when youregister online
Special rate for Operators:
Technical staff and engineers from production companies can also benefit from a special operator offer:
Book one place at $500 get an additional place for free