Visit us at http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2012lng49.asp for a limited 2 for 1 discount.
The Mekaines LNG carrier, with a capacity of 266,000 cubic metres, is due to arrive in the UK’s South Hook terminal March 3*. The South Hook terminal can process 15.6 million tonnes of LNG a year and is capable of delivering 21 billion cubic metres of gas a year into the UK’s national transmission system.
Find out about all the developments in LNG as SMi’s 14th annual conference on LNG the 9th – 10th May in London. This conference will focus on the key industry drivers that have arisen over the last year and examine LNG’s place in the future energy market.
SMi's LNG 2012 conference provides a comprehensive overview and strategic insight into current micro and macro dynamics influencing the current LNG market. Key industry professionals will come together for a two day interactive discussion on current market developments, from the unconventional boom in North America and its effect on the industry, the growing demand for LNG in Asia post Fukushima, and the viability of the Australian LNG market as a game-changer.
• The effect of medium term LNG demand on the development of ongoing projects
• Gauging the appetite for conventional gas versus unconventional gas resources
• The effect of new LNG supplies from Australia and the US
• Ensuring the commercial viability of LNG in a buyer’s market through economies of scale
• The potential of FLNG to unlock commercially stranded gas reserves
• Understanding the current demand & supply situation and long term outlook on the LNG industry
• Energy Trading Perspectives of LNG
• Addressing Financing Risk for FLNG
New speakers include:
• Francisco De la Flor Garcia, Director of Regulation, Enagas
• Ramzi Mroueh, Vice President, Origination, Cheniere Energy
• Guy Broggi, Senior Advisor, LNG Division, Total
• Shigeki Sakamoto, Senior Researcher Asia Pacific, and Global LNG, Japan Oil Gas and Metals National Corporation
• Ravi Suri, Managing Director and Head, Europe, Middle East, Africa and South Asia, Project Finance, Standard Chartered Bank
TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Contact Teri Arri for more information or to secure your place
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7827 6162or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group booking discounts also available!
SMi Group offers excellent opportunities to profile your company through tailored sponsorship and branding packages.
For details contact Jules Omura on Tel +44 (0) 20 7827 6018 or email: