Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72vt5z/asia_petroleum) has announced the addition of the "Asia Petroleum Wholesalers" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Asia Petroleum Wholesalers. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the largest 920 companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 181 of the 920 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 83 companies are ripe for takeover
- 199 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 107 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 143 companies saw sales fall last year.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today