Analysis of the Brazilian natural gas market - maximizing market growth opportunities in the oil and gas sector
Monday, Nov 26, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6x254/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the Brazilian Natural Gas Market" to their offering.
“Analysis of the Brazilian Natural Gas Market”
Maximizing Market Growth Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Sector
This research service analyzes the Brazilian natural gas market. A large portion of this service is dedicated to Petrobras, Brazil's main participant in the oil and gas sector. Further, this service takes into account the recent discovery of the pre-salt reserves, which will be a main driver for this market. The service also contains market engineering measurements, market forecasts and trends, and a demand analysis. Market share is broken down and the competitive environment is examined. The base year is 2010, with a total study period of 2007 to 2016.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current status of natural gas reserves in Brazil?
- How are natural gas imports behaving, and what is expected for their future? What countries are the main exporting countries for the Brazilian market?
- How are the national and international infrastructures for natural gas supplying Brazil? Is the infrastructure available adequate?
- What are the past and current roles of natural gas in the electricity generation matrix? What is the future trend?
- How are prices adjusting nationally in terms of domestic production and imports? What are the price differences among the country's regions?